What better way is there to tour North Lake Tahoe than on a 23 mile trail network on the lake? Along the way you may find bicyclists, joggers, strollers, and even anglers also enjoying the views. With respect, we ask that you are tolerant and respectful of everyone's mutual right to use these trails. Parking for use of the trails is available at 64-Acres Park. Motor vehicles are strictly prohibited on the trails except for authorized maintenance. Please watch for maintenance workers and equipment.
2019-2020 Winter Trail Snow Removal
Interested in exploring North Lake Tahoe using our multi-use trail network this winter? To learn the specific location of the cleared winter trails, visit the following updated trail map from the Lake Tahoe Bike Coalition. Enjoy the trails!
Rules of the Road:
Please help to increase everyone's enjoyment of the trails by observing the Rules of the Road:
- Keep right, pass on left when safe.
- Blaze a trail of kindness.
- Alert when passing.
- Use safe speeds.
- Always use a light at night.
- Look and listen, be respectful.
- Speed limit is 15 mph.
- Class 1 and 2 E-bikes permitted.
- Bikes yield to pedestrians.
- Keep dogs on a short leash.
- Yield to oncoming traffic.