Change Name and/or Address

Property Owner Mailing Address Change

TCPUD Property Owners may submit a change of mailing address to Changes will be reflected on the following billing statement.

Tenant Billing

TCPUD will not bill a tenant directly.  An owner may request to add a tenant name or address as a c/o, but it is the Property Owner’s responsibility to ensure that Utility Billing Account(s) remain current.  TCPUD will not perform a collection of Delinquent Charges from Tenant(s); Outstanding Delinquent Charges will be sent annually to Collection via County Tax Lien. Requests for address changes should be submitted in writing and include Account #, c/o full name, address, contact info, and effective date of the change.  Address changes upon move-out are the responsibility of the Property Owner.  Written requests may be sent to:

Utility Billing Account Name Changes

The TCPUD requires Property Owners’ name(s) on Utility Billing accounts to match what is recorded with the County.  Ownership changes must be verified; Grant Deeds and other documentation may be sent to  For further questions or help with verification of Utility Billing Name Changes, call 530-583-3796 x403.

Home Sale, Property Transfers, and Escrow

For this information, visit Home Sales, Property Transfers & Escrow.