Sponsorship and Advertisement Opportunities
The Tahoe City Public Utility District's Parks & Recreation Department welcomes you to be a part of our community through our sponsorship and advertising opportunities. Sponsorships and advertisements provide unique and rewarding ways for local businesses and organizations to partner with us and reach new customers in Tahoe City and beyond. Sponsoring or advertising also plays an important role in supporting us in achieving our mission of serving the people in our community and providing parks and recreation services to enhance the quality of life.
Why partner with TCPUD Parks and Recreation?
- Support programs and operations offered through TCPUD Parks & Recreation.
- Increase exposure of your business or organization within the District's service area.
- Expand your reach! TCPUD Parks & Recreation offers a growing social media base, utilizing multiple platforms to advertise for its programs, events, parks and recreational facilities. We have over 1,400 Instagram followers and growing, and over 4,000 followers across our Facebook accounts.
Sponsorship & Advertising Opportunities:
- Athletic Fields: Scoreboard
- Winter Sports Park: Dasher Boards
- Camp Skylandia: Camp T-Shirts
- Youth Sports Leagues: Team Jerseys - Deadline for Youth Basketball & Hockey is December, 1st, 2021
- In-Kind Donations
- Scholarship Fund
For further information and pricing, please review our Sponsorship and Advertisement Guide, Terms & Policies and Application:
Meet our 2021/2022 Winter Sports Park Dasher Board Sponsors!
- Arbor Care of Tahoe
- Bridgetender Tavern & Grill
- KTKE Truckee Tahoe Radio 101.5FM
- Sierra Rainbow Painting
- Snohoe, Inc.
- Tahoe Forest Health System
- Tahoe Fund
- Tahoe Marina Lakefront Homeowners
- Tahoe Truckee Community Foundation
- West Shore Market & Deli