Youth Hockey League 2021
As of January 25th, the California Department of Public Health is allowing inter-team competitions to take place following its general guidance for youth and adult sports. Under Placer County's current Purple Tier status, no-contact, outdoor ice hockey continues to be a permitted activity and with the recent shift by CDPH, we are now planning to offer a youth hockey league starting the week after Ski & Skate Week.
Take what you learned in the skills clinic and put it to action in Tahoe City's youth hockey league! Full equipment is required and available to rent. Sticks are provided. Rental equipment includes: Helmet, pads and skates for an additional $15 fee. Please note, supplies are limited
*** Registration deadline is Wednesday, February 17th at Noon! ***
Time: Tuesdays and Thursdays; February 23rd - March 11th (Weather & Ice Rink Conditions Permitting)
- 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm & 5:15 pm - 6:15 pm: 4th through 5th Grades
For a fun, safe, and successful hockey clinic/league, please practice the following:
- Participants are required to wear a mask or face covering* while on and off the ice.
- Maintain at least 6’ distance from others not in the same household while on and off the ice.
- Be on time for and come dressed and ready to get on the ice. Participants will not be allowed to change inside the Winter Sports Park facility.
- If you are renting equipment, please arrive early before your game time starts to check in and receive the appropriate items and skate size.
- Do not share personal items with other participants, including any personal equipment or water bottles.
- Parents/Guardians: Please limit the number of observers to one (1) per participant. Parent/Guardians may observe as needed for age-appropriate supervision. Please maintain a minimum of 6’ from others not in the same household during drop-off and pick-up and avoid congregating in the courtyard while leagues are in session. Parents/guardians must wear a face mask or covering during pick-up and drop-off and while observing your child on the ice.
*Face Coverings: The CA Department of Health released guidelines for face coverings. Read the guidelines here. Parents/guardians are asked to notify staff if their hockey player meets criteria for exemption.
4th - 5th Grades
|Days:||Tuesday and Thursday|
|Dates:||February 23rd - March 11th (Weather & Ice Rink Conditions Permitting)|
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm & 5:15 pm - 6:15 pm: 4th through 5th Grades
|Location:||Tahoe City Winter Sports Park|
|Fee:||$45 for Residents
$55 for Non-residents
$15 Gear Rental