Youth Hockey Skills Clinic 2021
Continue your skills and practice league play!
For the younger grades, 1st-3rd, we will combine the clinic with league play to continue practicing hockey basics and get the feel of game play. Full equipment is required and available to rent. Sticks are provided. Rental equipment includes: Helmet, pads and skates for an additional $15 fee. Please note, supplies are limited.
*** Registration deadline is Wednesday, February 17th at Noon! ***
Time: Tuesdays and Thursdays; February 23rd - March 11th (Weather & Ice Rink Conditions Permitting)
- 2:45 pm - 3:45 pm: 1st through 3rd Grades
For a fun, safe, and successful hockey program, please practice the following:
- Participants are required to wear a mask or face covering* while on and off the ice.
- Maintain at least 6’ distance from others not in the same household while on and off the ice.
- Be on time for and come dressed and ready to get on the ice. Participants will not be allowed to change inside the Winter Sports Park facility.
- If you are renting equipment, please arrive early before your game time starts to check in and receive the appropriate items and skate size.
- Do not share personal items with other participants, including any personal equipment or water bottles.
- Parents/Guardians: Please limit the number of observers to one (1) per participant. Parent/Guardians may observe as needed for age-appropriate supervision. Please maintain a minimum of 6’ from others not in the same household during drop-off and pick-up and avoid congregating in the courtyard while hockey is in session. Parents/guardians must wear a face mask or covering during pick-up and drop-off and while observing your child on the ice.
*Face Coverings: The CA Department of Health released guidelines for face coverings. Read the guidelines here. Parents/guardians are asked to notify staff if their hockey player meets criteria for exemption.
1st - 3rd Grades
|Days:||Tuesday and Thursday|
February 23rd - March 11th (Weather & Ice Rink Conditions Permitting)
2:45pm - 3:45pm 1st - 3rd Grades
|Location:||Tahoe City Winter Sports Park|
|Fee:||$45 for Residents
$55 for Non-residents
$15 Gear Rental