Waitlists: We encourage enrollees to sign up for the waitlist as we actively monitor for any cancellations and possible enrollment count changes.
Our Recreation Afterschool Program (R.A.P.) is available to grades Transitional Kindergarten (TK) - 5th students of the Tahoe Truckee Unified School District and *Creekside Charter School. Located in Portable #24 at Tahoe Lake Elementary, 375 Grove Street, Tahoe City.
Every kid looks forward to afterschool activities! In the Recreation Afterschool Program, your child can join us for daily homework time and assistance, arts & crafts, active and passive games, enrichment activities, special events, and much more. This recreation-based afterschool program is for children in Transitional Kindergarten through 5th grade. It is an all inclusive program that is meant to provide recreation and enrichment opportunities to all participants in a safe and positive environment.
*Please note, we are unable to provide transportation from Creekside Charter School to R.A.P. at this time.
Registration for R.A.P. is similar to last year in which advanced registration is required. If space is available and you need to make a same day registration, it must be completed by 10:00a.m. Space each day at R.A.P. is limited, and no walk-ins will be permitted to ensure we stay under our daily maximum enrollment counts.
- $12 per day, per child
- Or you can purchase a Semester Pass:
- R.A.P. Fall-Winter 2022 Semester Pass for $300 per child
- January - June 2023 R.A.P. Semester Pass for $400 per child.
- The R.A.P. January-June 2023 Semester Pass (valid for January 9 - June 9, 2023)November 9 at 10:00am.
- This pass will be available for purchase at the same time registration opens, but please note, purchasing this pass does not automatically enroll your child for any days at R.A.P. If you purchase this January-June 2023 Semester Pass, you must pre-register your child for each day the child will attend. Pre-registration online is required and enrollment how-to video links are available below. NOTE: If you are accessing ActiveNet through your smart phone, please enable the full site so Memberships is viewable.
Program Notes & Registration Requirements (Know Before You Go):
- R.A.P. is open to Transitional Kinders - 5th grade students of TTUSD and Creekside Charter.
- At this time, transportation from Creekside to R.A.P. is not available.
- January-June 2023 Semester Passes go on sale, and registration for R.A.P. will open to all Residents and Non-Residents on Wednesday, November 9 at 10:00am.
- January-June Program begins Monday, January 9 and ends Friday, June 9 and will follow the TTUSD school calendar for holidays and early release days.
- Program time is 1:00pm to 5:30pm Monday-Friday (excluding holidays & teacher contract days) and 12pm to 5:30pm on early release days.
- Advanced registration is required. Space is limited and no walk-ins will be permitted. For day of registration, (and if space is available) registration will close each day at 10:00a.m. For example, if you need to register for Friday, you have until 10:00a.m. on Friday to register online. You will need to add your child to the waiting list for any day that is full.
- Please be aware if TCPUD Recreation has to cancel R.A.P. for any reason, program credits will be applied to your account.
- Cost is $12 per day, per child
- R.A.P. January-June 2023 Semester Pass is $400 per child (valid January 9 - June 9, 2023). If you purchase a January-June 2023 Semester Pass, daily registrations must be made online in advance or by 10:00a.m. the day of before attending R.A.P. (if space is available). When making your R.A.P. registrations for your child, ActiveNet will recognize you are a Semester Pass holder and reduce the daily rate to $0 before checking out. NOTE: If you are accessing ActiveNet through your smart phone, please enable the full site so Season Passes are viewable.
- Passes are non-transferrable and must be purchased in the name of the person that will be using the pass.
- No-Call/No-Shows: Please let us know if you cannot attend a day you are registered for so we may fill that spot with a potential waitlister. After three "No-Shows" without any communication with the Recreation Department beforehand you will be removed from our rosters.
Please be mindful that COVID is still present in our community and if an individual attends a program and they are sick/symptomatic, they are putting healthy individuals at risk. To keep students, staff, and our community safe, please remember to:
- Remind your participant to practice good hygiene such as washing hands and covering their mouth when coughing/sneezing. Face masks are optional.
- Do not attend a program if a participant has COVID-19 or is experiencing symptoms of COVID-19. Please notify the TCPUD Recreation office if a participant in attendance at a program begins to experience symptoms of COVID-19.
RAP How-To Guides:
- For ActiveNet Video Instructions and how to purchase a R.A.P. Semester Pass & register for RAP days, please click HERE.
- For ActiveNet Video Instructions on how to register for R.A.P. days, please click HERE.
- If a day fills up, we encourage you to sign up for the waitlist as we actively monitor for any cancellations and possible enrollment count changes.
|Schools:||TTUSD Schools and Creekside Schools|
|Grades:||Transitional Kinders through 5th|
Tuesday, September 6 - December 22, 2022 (Fall-Winter Semester)
Monday, January 9 - Friday, June 9, 2023 (Winter-Spring Semester)
|Times:||1:00pm - 5:30pm|
Tahoe Lake Elementary, 375 Grove Street
Please note, due to current staffing numbers, we are unable to provide transportation from Creekside to RAP at this time.
|Note:||For information on this program please contact Cory Fisher.|
RAP Fees: Advanced RAP registration is required. No walk-ups will be permitted; space is limited.
|R.A.P. Fall-Winter 2022 Semester Pass (September 6 - December 22, 2022)||$300|
|R.A.P. January-June 2023 Semester Pass (January 9 - June 9, 2023)||$400|
|Per Day (per child)||$12|
Please contact us at (530) 583-3440 or via email